Wednesday, September 1, 2010

My Lawnmower Has 118 Horsepower


That's right, kids.
It's back to school time!
Best be packin' that lunch, puttin' on your new school clothes that you and your mom went and picked out, and hop on that big, yellow school bus!
.................................................
September 1st, and you can feel the season changing in the early morning.
All this week has been, so far, on the hot side, but after a weather front (rainy weather) moves through tomorrow, it's supposed to cool down into the 70s during the day.
Sounds like great dirt bike riding weather, for sure.
Aaaaaand, this weekend is Labor Day weekend, so, I plan on riding off-road on both Sunday and Monday.
Gaaaaaaw-lleeeeeeeee.
That sounds like a fun time.
.....................................................
Yesterday was a flashback to a couple months ago when I was staying after hours at work regularly.
We got about 47 UPS packages to go through, and considering I felt irate all day yesterday, it was about 46 too many.
Man, that was tough.
But, I didn't kill anybody, so I feel I did pretty well. :)
I feel better today, so, we'll see what develops.
............................................................
Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment