Tuesday, September 14, 2010

132, and the Sky is Blue

Blue on top of the clouds, that is.

Had a kinda' funny day yesterday, and I still feel a bit funny.
We got a smallish UPS and FedEx delivery yesterday, so that means even with spending a bit of time playing janitor and emptying some trash, I finished my work and left the building at about 4:15pm.
I can probably count the number of times I left early on one hand, I do say.
It was kinda' funny, too, because I felt a bit tired all day, and once home, I felt tired, still, although I did wash the Sunday dust off my WR-250FY.
I still feel a bit weird, but, I think I'm just fighting off some kinda' viral crap some loser tried to give me by sneezing in my direction.
Come Sunday, I think I'll be good to go.

Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment