Sunday, September 12, 2010

130 Flies Stuck to the Fly Trap


Looks like that might have hurt.
Is the guy falling down some stairs?
Or, is he sliding down a giant saw blade?
Could he be laying down on a jagged mattress?
I should ask him once he gets out of the hospital.

I went on another Pachaug rock pile ride today.
I left fairly early, leaving the truck at 2:20pm, and getting back to the truck at about 4:10pm or so.
I went earlier because it was a cloudy day, and the deep wooded areas would be a bit darker later in the day.
I felt a bit clumsy and uncoordinated compared to how I usually ride, but, I made it without any mishaps or crashes.
I didn't stop except for one time to take a piss at about the 12 mile mark.
After that, it was non-stop all the way back to the truck.
I explored a couple of new (to me) trails that I usually don't take, and they were interesting.
The WR-250FY worked very well, as usual.

I'm good and tired, so, it's time for some beauty sleep.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment