Friday, September 24, 2010

142: Over the Kuckoo's Nest One Flew

I didn't write a post this morning as I usually do because I decided to mount-up those Phase 4 forks to my WR-250FY this morning.
That took all of the time I had available, so, I'm doing a little one right now while eating lunch at jerk.
I'll probably post an edit to this once I get home, eat din-dins, and settle-in for the night.

Here's the edit:
Kind of a so-so day, today, except for an ex- coworker girl coming to visit while I was at jerk.
That was great.
Nice girl.

I also got an E-mail from a guy in a nearby town, wondering if my WR-250R was still for sale.
I told him it was sold, and also thought it ironic that, after the flagging and pulling of my Craigslist ad and all of those pesky E-mails from Craigslist telling me it was pulled, that I still get a potential buyer.

Looking forward to getting tomorrow's freebee half-day Saturday out of the way so I can take my WR-250FY for a spin to dial-in my new Phase 4 forks.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment