Monday, September 6, 2010

#123: No Horses, Today: Dyke-Free Labor Day Trail Ride

Although, I did see a few piles of horse shit along the dirt road sections of the Pachaug rock pile loop.
I know the horse dykes were out, but I missed them.
Cool.

Today's ride was another good one, but I did tip over while going zero miles per hour, landing my left boot and my left handlebar grip into a puddle of muddy water.
I wasn't happy about that, but I lived to tell about it.
The rest of the 38 mile ride was fun.

I did see several pairs of people out along the trail loop walking, though, and they all had the common sense to make way for the guy on the motorcycle coming their way.
Very nice.
Believe it or not, some knuckle heads won't want to move out of the way, as if they're all pissed-off that I'm out there on the same trail that they are and they want to teach me a lesson.

Freakshows like that can kiss my ass, and I wouldn't be surprised if they have mental problems and/or are environmental fanatics, ready to lay their lives down to save the goddam planet.
Actually, I believe that you do have some kind of mental problem if you go for this enviro climate change bullshit scam, or, at the very least, need to get a grip and get educated on what it's really all about:
Leaving you with nothing, allowing you to do nothing, and living your life as seen fit by a wealthy minority who believe they're genetically superior to you, thus, giving them the right to do this kind of stuff to you.
Nice guys, huh?

Well, I kinda' wish those retards would lay down their lives to "save" the freakin' planet - Al Gore might even crack a smile as he chuckles at the retards for swallowing the environmental (bowel) movement hook, line, and sinker.
You think he really gives a shit about the environment?
Pull your head out of your ass, would you?
He's just up there on stage or on TV putting on a big act because he's been told to do that, hoping to impress and dazzle you, all the time raking in the bucks from douche bags and foundations that will actually follow what he's spewing out.
Same with that Microsoft faggot Bill Gates.
He made his mint with the assistance of the wealthy elite, and now it's time for him to pay back the favor and preach this bullshit about how we're wrecking the goddam planet.

Jesus Christ.
Makes me sick thinking people swallow the lies those fudgepackers spit out.

Well, I'm gonna' heat up the environment by cooking myself a nice supper.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment