Saturday, September 4, 2010

I've Heard "Everybody's Working for the Weekend" 121 Times


Hip, hip, hooray.
I've got a real, bona-fide two-day weekend on my hands.
It's been a while since that happened.
You can bet your ass that I'll be doing some dirt bike riding on both Sunday and Monday.
Weeeeeeeeeee.

I went for a walk along part of the trail I ride every Sunday, once again to get a better and more close-up view of what I've been riding over every Sunday for the past 5-or-so months.
This time I picked a favorite part, one that's through a nice pine tree section, and one of the very few spots where there's actually dirt (and pine needles) on the ground, along with some rocks and tree roots from those big pine trees.
If the whole Pachaug rock pile trail loop were like this, well, I think I'd be delighted.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment