Monday, November 1, 2010

180 and a Little Latey


The WR-250FY, AKA firebreather, in case you've forgotten what it looks like.

Doing this post while eating my lunch at jerk because I forgot to do it at home this morning.
Hmmmmm.
Maybe my memory is slipping.
Or, maybe it's because I didn't have anything important on my mind at the time.
Maybe the world shall never know, huh?

I didn't wash my WR-250FY firebreather after I got home from yesterday's ride as I usually do.
The reason being was I felt tired and, thus, less than enthusiastic about it.
Don't tell anybody, OK?
However, there's a good chance I'll be doing it once I get home from jerk today.

Back to my yummy sandwich that's staring at me.

Edit:
I washed the WR-250FY when I got home, and now, it's a clean and happy camper.
Sometime between now and this weekend's rock pile ride, I'm gonna' disassemble the rear suspension for a greasing of the critical parts that require it.
I do this every three months on the firebreather, and that three months is up now.

I just ate two kielbasa sandwiches and two peanut and jelly sandwiches.
Washing my bike makes me hungry. :)

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment