Tuesday, November 23, 2010

202, and Nothing New


Another old timer of a pic, shot with real, genuine, honest-to-gosh 35mm film from a camera that actually used film.
Does anybody still use a camera that shoots film?
The year this pic was taken is 1984.

Writing this from my desk at jerk this morning as I spent more time going through my old pics while at home.
My collection of old photos is pretty big, and although I've never counted them, there must be a couple hundred of them, at least.
Probably more, and that's not even counting the duplicates.
I can only imagine how much we spent on old-fashioned 35mm color film. :)

Weather feels good this morning, being on the warm side (for mid-November), with fog in the air and condensation on the ground.
Looking toward having Thursday (Thanksgiving) off and doing some riding on the ol' warhorse WR-250FY.

At jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment