Tuesday, November 16, 2010

195 Ain't No Jive, Brudder :)

Here I sit, all broken hearted...

Ever hear that little rhyme before?
The bounds of good taste makes me hesitate from finishing it. :)

I went on over to the garage this morning, again, instead of posting a bloggy entry before I left for jerk.
So, I am sitting at work right now.
What I did in the garage was remove the front wheel in preparation of a front tire change that's coming up within the next day-or-so, and I also am lowering the fork oil level by 5 millimeters.
Why?
More fine-tuning of my Phase 4 forks.
I feel that they are a bit too hard to bottom while out on the trails I'm riding, so removing a tiny bit of fork oil - oops! I mean 215.VM2.K5 Vibration Cancellation Fluid!!! - will make them easier to reach full travel on the biggest bumps and whoops and jumps out there.
I feel they're a bit too firm toward the end of their stroke, and this is a trick to alleviate that.
I like the rate of the fork springs, so I'd rather not touch those.

Now, to sink my pearly-whites into my tasty Subway Footlong that's staring me in the handsome face. :)

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment