Sunday, November 21, 2010

I'm 200, Today


This is the 200th post in my little bloggy world.
My, my, how time has passed.
I hope you people are paying attention and actually learning something. :)
....................More dots required..........................
........................................................
I feel noticeably better this morning, and getting out there for a Pachaug rock pile ride seems like a doable thing, today.
The bike is ready, only requiring the usual last-minute tire pressure check and air bleeding of the front fork.
The way I feel right now, I think I'll have the energy to do the longer version of my loop, although that could change when the moment of truth comes.
I'll post back later tonight and update with an edit.
........................................
........................................
I should drain my clammy Ranger's radiator and put in some new coolant/anti-freeze, something I think it's a bit overdue for.
I'll probably do that in a bit.
...................................
.................................
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment