Thursday, October 14, 2010

I've Got 162 Viruses

Is viruses a real word?

I wasn't able to post a new blog entry this morning like I usually do before jerk because last night, my PC at home (which I've had since 2004) caught a cold and now has a tummy ache.
I couldn't log onto the Internet, so, no more chatting with friends and no more blog posting from home until I get that taken care of.

I'm writing this entry from jerk, actually, while I eat my trusty peanut butter and jelly sandwich.
Not the very same sandwich every day, mind you, but I make a fresh one every time I have lunch here at jerk. :)
Also, as I write this, my ol' PC is at a local guy's computer fix-it shop, just down the street from where I sit.
He's a nice guy named Bruce, and I've used his shop several times in the past whenever my home PC needed a check-up.
Hopefully, I'll get the call within 24 hours telling my my PC is all better, and that I should drive over to Bruce's shop with a pocketful of money to retrieve my computer.

I really enjoy using my PC at home.
It's a hobby of mine.
I love reading interesting things, like motorcycle message boards, and all of the silly stuff I write to friends whilst chatting with them.
I hope they enjoy my sense of humor. :)

At jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment