Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Hanover Bike Wash: $1.61

I went into jerk early yesterday, as planned, and got that Suzuki parts return done.
Now, that's one less thing for me to do on this coming free-bee Saturday.

Have you ever heard Suzuki's catchy slogan, by the way?
It goes:
Don't be kooky.
Ride a Suzuki. :)

No wonder why Grungy won this year's AMA Supercross championship.

This morning's project is to head on over to the garage and wash my WR-250FY.
99% of the time, I'll wash the bike as soon as I get home from my Sunday rock pile ride.
But, this past Sunday, as I wrote about already, I felt crummy and was actually afraid I'd hurt myself while washing the bike.
So, I'll do it this morning.
Time to go make some soapy water.

-Off to wash, then jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment