Thursday, October 21, 2010

Hurry, Hurry. Don't Be Late

I got up this morning 40 minutes late because I found out the hard way my alarm clock's battery needed to be replaced.
Yeah, it's a little quartz clock that I've been using non-stop for at least 20 years.
Probably more.
It just keeps on ticking...literally. :)

I've actually been kicking around the idea of leaving the house early during the week and perhaps doing an hour-or-so of Pachaug rock pile riding before jerk.
Wouldn't happen every day, but I have done riding there before work a lot in the past.
Just might start doing that, again, so stay tuned.

One of the bummers about the rock pile trail loop is the road mileage wearing your knobby tires down faster than it would happen otherwise.
Today or tomorrow after jerk, I should take a drive out to a section of road to see if my suspicions as to where it goes are correct.
I want to add some of the (legal) trail action I rode this past weekend into my loop, and I want to see if my guess that one of the roads I currently ride down during my loop will put me out in that area as I think it will.
Wheel C. :)

Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment