Friday, October 15, 2010

Forecast: 163 Degrees in the Shade

Without my trusty ol' PC at home, no sense in dilly-dallying around at home in the early morning.
So, I went into jerk early, and as I write this, I'm sitting at my desk at jerk.

Without my ol' compy, it's a bummer not being able to surf the Internet, reading all of the silly shit out there, as well as adding my own to the mix.
Of course, my silly shit is very important, indeed. :)

I got a call last night from my ol' riding buddy (the guy with the big 2007 Honda XR-650R) that, yes, indeed, he'd like to get together Saturday afternoon to finally change those well-worn tires and do some honest-to-gosh dirt bike riding on Sunday out in the Pachaug rock pile.
Hope it happens.
We'll see.

At jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment