Saturday, January 15, 2011

Welcome Home!


This ain't my house, but it pretty much depicts the nice WELCOME HOME! present the town left me to discover when I got home from jerk last night.
THANK YOU!!!

What the loser did (whoever you are) is touch-up on the roads around town with a plow truck, which means plowing the sides of the road out a bit wider.
This also means going past my already-been-shoveled driveway and depositing a 2-foot-plus tall wall of snow back in front of it.
I knew nothing about this until I went to pull into the driveway.
This was two days after the storm had ended.

Naturally, I couldn't pull into the driveway, so I had to park out on the street, get the shovel, and spend 25 minutes digging this shit out.
In a way, I felt as if I'd been shit on.
Not cool, Mr. Plow Driver. :(
No cookie for you!

Off to jerk for another freebee Saturday,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment