Wednesday, January 12, 2011

243: New Colors for Me


WR-250XX in black and white colors.

The guy I bought the black plastics from came through as far as actually sending the stuff to me, as they arrived today.
Or, maybe actually yesterday, as the big box they came in was sitting by a desk downstairs at jerk.
However, the guy did a crap job of packing the parts in the box because he used no packing paper or Styrofoam to cushion and protect the parts during shipment.
This means that my plastics have some fine scratches in them that otherwise wouldn't be there, but luckily, I think I'll be able to polish them away.
That's what happens when a meat head forgets that the stuff he's shipping is going bye-bye for a long cross-country trip in a big truck, not just down to the end of the hall into the closet.

Anyway, I think the color scheme and graphics are good-looking.
What do you think?

We got about a foot of snow today, and frankly, that sucks.
Reminds me of winter.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment