Sunday, January 9, 2011

Fork It, Dude


My, what a bright bucket you have.
All the better to clash with the carpeting, my dear. ;)

Got some work done to the WR-250XX today, and then I watched the replay of the 1st Supercross race of the year.
I got a few things done on the bike that I'd planned on doing, and it's coming along quite nicely.
In fact, there's not a whole lot left to be done, actually.
The next big thing is gonna' be putting the new graphics I just had made onto the black plastics I just bought - just waitin' for that to arrive.

This weekend, I installed the FMF Q4 muffler, installed the FMF Power Programmer, greased the steering head bearings, changed the fork oil, lubricated the control cables, lubricated the throttle tube where it meets the handlebar and throttle housing, lubricated the front brake caliper slide pins, installed a different clutch lever (I like the shape of this one better), and installed one of my new hand guards (very handy for blocking the wind when it's still cold outside).
How's that for a run-on sentence?
It may be longer than the one Charles Manson was given. :)

The Supercross race from Anaheim No. 1 was a good one to watch, although the podium positions weren't filled as I'd predicted in a pool we have at work.
I got the riders correct, but the finishing order was reversed.
Oh, well.
It's only $5.
Hope this doesn't start a gambling habit that soaks-up all of my money and drives me out of house and home, putting me on Skid Row.
Where is Skid Row?

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment