Wednesday, January 5, 2011

238 Empty Cans to Return


Earlier today, a mouse took the bait and got caught in my mouse trap, a move that severely changed his squeaky little life forever.

Actually, I can't remember the last time I returned a bottle or can for the nickel deposit back.
Must have been when I was in grammar school, shortly after they started doing that 5 cent deposit gig.
These days, because I'm now a millionaire, I really don't need to do that. :)

Had an average day at jerk.
The UPS and FedEx deliveries were average for this time of year, and I was able to finish about a half-hour early.
Not too bad, considering I had a few sagas to wade through.

A couple days ago, I bought some black-colored plastics for my WR-250XX.
I saw them on a message board, agreed on a price with the guy selling them, and I'm now awaiting their arrival.
I'm glad I decided to do this, as I like the black WR-250X better than the blue ones, which aren't half bad, themselves.
I'm also having some custom graphics made for my black plastic radiator shrouds.
Nothing too juvenile and gaudy-looking as a lot of graphics made for dirt bikes these days look to me, but something conservative and tasteful, and just enough to keep the black shrouds from looking plain and blank.
When I get my plastics and graphics all done-up, I'll post a pic.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment