Friday, January 28, 2011

The Bridge of Stone


In case you may ever forget who produces the tires you ride on.
***************************
***************************
Today, I'll be feeling pretty sore in the lower back and shoulders from all of that wonderful snow shoveling done yesterday.
Not only did I have to do my shit first thing in the morning, but I had to re-shovel the end of the driveway from the nice town plow truck when I returned from my short day at jerk.
After that, when I thought it was done and dusted, my dad called from next door, asking to use my snow shovel.
***************************
Turns out that was basically a hint that his driveway needed to be shoveled, too, and a couple slaves were already out there doing it.
So, I joined the fun.
Weeeee, and what fun that is, too. :)
***************************
I wonder how much our UPS delivery will have on it, today.
Only one way to find out, I guess.
***************************
Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment