Monday, January 24, 2011

253: A Little Warmer for Me


The WR-250XX got a few more decals (the Yamaha trademark tuning forks that you can see and some small YAMAHA decals for the fenders that you can't see in this pic).
Also added some tire lettering by painting the tires with a paint pen.
Weeeeeeee. :)
These tires won't stay on the bike for too long once I start riding it again, but, I had some time to burn before March gets here. :)

Today, the weather was downright cold again, but tomorrow's forecast is for normal temperatures (finally!).
38 degrees will probably feel like a friggin' heat wave compared to 15.
15 for a high.
Sorry, but that's just too cold to be enjoyable, folks.





Well, at least we're in the last week of January, and the sooner we get into February, the sooner we can look forward to March.
I think I've told you that March is a big month for me because that's the month I start riding my motorcycles, again.
Last year, I was out on a local pond with the WR-250FY with ice screws in the knobby tires on Sundays.
Not this year because I simply don't feel like being out there in the cold, and my having ridden practically every weekend on it in the Pachaug rock pile has me not minding taking a break.
I'm waitin' for March.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment