Thursday, January 27, 2011

255: Don't Gimme That Ol' Jive

This morning, we got more snow.
Yeah, folks, this is the snowiest winter I can remember in years.
Decades, probably.
I well and truly have had enough of it, that's for sure.
In fact, it's time to go outside right now and brush-up on my snow shoveling technique, something that I'm honing to perfection as of late. :)

Off to shovel, then jerk,
-John

Edit:

Well, after an hour-and-a-half snow shoveling safari this morning, I got to jerk and I was the only one there.
I checked with UPS and FedEx via phone, and they told me they weren't delivering today.
So, I high-tailed it out of there after one of the other guys from the Service Dept. arrived (asking him to tell anybody else that might later show-up from the Parts Dept. what I'd been told) and came back home to re shovel out what the town plow truck put back into my driveway. :)

Right now, my lower back and shoulders are sore enough, let me tell you.
This is definitely the snowiest winter in quite a few years, probably going back to sometime in the late 1970s, my guess.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment