Saturday, January 8, 2011

240: Git That Shit Off of There


WR-250XX.
That ridiculous, plugged-up stock muffler has been replaced with the FMF Q4 muffler.
This one has no silly horseshit like enough baffling to stump an elephant or catalytic converters to rob precious power.
I hope Al Gore and any other environmental mental case who believes him is very pissed-off at reading that. :)

I had to put up some stairs that lead up onto my porch today.
The old ones were all rotten and rickety to the point that I was worried about somebody going ass over tea kettle if they fell off of them.
Even though I hate any kind of carpentry bullshit, they came out pretty nicely.
Tomorrow, I'll finish-up playing Mr. Home Improvement and slap some weatherproofing stain on them and pronounce it done.
Thank God.

Tonight marks the first AMA Supercross race of the 2011 season.
I've been following this series since 1982, when legends of the sport like Bob Hannah, Mark Barnett, David Bailey, Jeff Ward, Johnny O'Mara, Broc Glover, Rick Johnson, Kent Howerton, and Donnie Hansen were riding.

Even though tonight's race is being televised live from Anaheim, CA., I'll skip staying up until 1:00 am to watch the main event.
Instead, I'll watch the repeat tomorrow afternoon.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment