Tuesday, January 18, 2011

248, and the Rain is Great

Why is it great that today was a rainy day?
Because that means it wasn't too cold, or else it wouldn't have been rain.
I do think cold weather is for the birds.
In fact, I bet they don't like it, either.

Yesterday, I bought a little gizmo for the WR-250XX off a guy from one of the forums I belong to.
One of the few mods that the previous owner did was to replace the original turn signal lights with smaller ones that use LEDs instead of old-fashioned light bulbs.
The thing about that is combined with the stock turn signal relay, the LED lights flash rapidly, faster than a turn signal light typically flashes.
So, I bought what's called an IC relay, which stands for Integrated Circuit relay.
This gizmo replaces the stock relay and makes the lights flash like the stock items did.

The guy bought it but never used it, so I got it for $14 shipped.
Why not?, I figured.
Worth $14 to return the flashing to normal speed to me. :)

Today, I got a good taste of what this coming springtime will probably be like dealing with a douche bag customer we unfortunately picked up that we're now selling (giving away, more like) parts to.
These fuckfaces will place their goddam silly orders and the guys at the parts counter will enter then via an invoice as usual.
Except that, instead of using some fuckin' common sense and do a single order a day, they'll place three, four, or five smaller ones.
This is because they're simpletons and complete assholes who don't want to work.
This also means that they've got many invoices going at the same time, and since these pricks want me to ring-out their disgusting orders once they arrive AND then box them up and ship the shit to them AND keep every single one of their silly orders separate from the other, well, I really think they can kiss my goddam ass.
Too time-consuming, not to mention a silly way to do it.
But, that's just my little pea-brain thinking.
I hope that they either all drop dead, or we, ourselves, decide to kick 'em to the curb and tell them to go jerk-off somewhere else.
To me, it's so NOT worth it.

I'm going to get some beauty sleep.
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment