Friday, July 23, 2010

I'll Take 78 Hits of Acid, Alex


Anyone who's ever taken drugs, raise your hand.
Hmmmmm.
Interesting results.
...........................................................
Went and got my storytime book read to me by the Town Selectperson yesterday morning.
Supposedly, my lawyer-speak official document says that if I sign on the line, I'm giving the big, bad Town of Sprague permission to modify the area where a stretch of my property meets the road.
The Selectperson sounded sincere enough, and I realize that there is a water drainage problem in that spot (ever since the road was resurfaced a few years ago, that is), so I signed.
Oooooooooohh.
Hope I don't get sprung with a rude awakening, somehow.
We'll see, eh?
.............................................................
I really, really need to muster the ambition to change both of the tires on my WR-250FY this Saturday afternoon.
Both tires are worn enough to be noticeable, and the bike is so good with the way it works and feels, the bike deserves to have fresh tires kept on it.
I don't really hate changing tires, but I think it's enough of a drag to procrastinate.
The thing is, once I get myself going on the project, I have little trouble getting it done.
So, I hope I can give my ambition a jump-start and just do it, like they say on some dumb commercial.
....................................................................
Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment