Sunday, July 11, 2010

Double Stuff

No post on Saturday and two on Sunday.
Ain't that just fine and dandy?

Went for my usual ride on the WR-250FY in the Pachaug forest.
It was another good one, and I was moving right along at a decent clip.
I'm starting to memorize where the bumps, whoops, roots, berms, and of course, all of those lovely rocks are, and because of that, I've got more confidence and can up the pace.

I'm still impressed at how well the WR-250FY works.
Basically, just open that throttle, hang off the back of the bike, and you're moving out over some rough terrain, indeed.
That chassis and rear suspension seem like magic at times.
Very good feeling I get from this.
It's great being able to see a bump coming up, hit it, and clear some rough stuff without it even seeming like it was any big deal.
It's a great motorcycle.

Tomorrow, jerk.
Blaaaahh.
Oh, well.
Gotta' earn more of that useless green-printed paper that we're all clamoring for.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment