Thursday, July 29, 2010

How Can I Make My Bike Faster for 83 Cents?


Hmmmm.
Looks like Captain Retard is on the case.


It is pretty comical how guys will go on a motorcycle forum and ask the age-old, time-honored question of:

I just got a [insert whatever model bike the guy just got].
How can I make it faster?
I do not have any money or knowledge of what I'm doing.
PLEASE HELP!!!

I added the third line for sake of humor, but basically, that's what is asked every day on one message board or another.
Just yesterday, a kid wrote in and stated that he lost his engine oil drain plug, and the engine seized.
He wrote asking for advice on what to do and what the damage could be.
You could tell from the way he wrote the question that he was clueless, and was basically hoping that somebody would answer with something like, "Just slap on a couple more stickers, and you'll be good to go!"

A guy wrote in asking if a muffler from one model bike would fit another.
I replied that it would not.
Then, the guy posted a link to a YouTube video of a retard with the same model bike who'd taken a muffler from that same other model bike and modified the muffler to fit.
Naturally, the muffler was obviously Jimmy-rigged on there with custom bends in the mid-pipe and a home-made mounting bracket, but that was good enough.
Seeing how the guy asking the question seemed to like the idea of doing this, I gave him a bit of encouragement by replying, "Go for it!"
Of course, I was being sarcastic because the results were sad.
But, some guys like that shit.

Naturally, he'll probably ignore the additional advice of buying a $179 fuel injection programmer to make the bike run better.
Why?
Because he's got the I-ain't-got-the-money-to-spend blinders on.
So, he'll mes with the bike doing low-cost or no-cost "modifications".
It goes without saying that any bent handlebars will be ignored and the dirty air filter will be neglected.
That stuff is just extra filler that ain't as important because he says so.

Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment