Thursday, July 1, 2010

The Book of Face

So, I've been on Facebook for a couple of weeks, now.
My thoughts?
A good thing is that I can chat with and sent silly messages to people that I like.
I love to chat on the Internet.
It gives a different feel to communicating with somebody compared to doing it face-to-face.
A different dimension, if I want to sound all smart and intellectual.
You can write stuff that you wouldn't say in person and not get slapped across the face, for one thing, not that I'd say anything outright rude.
Really lets your imagination soar.
Distance makes the heart brave, as written by editor Phil Schilling from the once-was Cycle magazine.
So, all you nice people out there, log the frig onto Facebook and become friends with John Kuzmenko on the double and start chatting with me.
Now!

One thing I want to keep doing on Facebook is to become friends only with people that I actually know to some degree.
I think that simply sending a friend request to somebody I don't know or have never met or heard of before is just a cheap way to increase my friends count, kinda' like being a post whore on a message board.
Of course, an exception would be if some gorgeous girl showed up in the suggested friends column or sent me a request.
I think I could bend the rules for that.
I'm already friends with some very cute young ladies, but a few more never hurt anybody.
So, get off your butts and start a'clickin'! :)

Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment