Wednesday, June 9, 2010

Time Ain't on My Side

Forgot my camera on my desk at jerk, so that's a bit of a pisser.
What I was going to do was post a couple pics of the time displayed at the bottom, right corner of my PC monitor screen, though I'm not sure it they'd even come out looking very well.
11:30pm is when I walked out the door from work, and right now, I feel a bit tired and red-eyed.
Tuesdays are the heaviest days for us to receive parts from our suppliers since the orders we take accumulate over half the day on Friday and all of Saturday.
Monday, these orders get processed, and since a couple of our main suppliers have warehouses one shipping day away from us, POOF!, here it is on Tuesday.

Don't think I'll be riding the bike into jerk today because I need to do a bit of grocery shopping and get some things I forgot to buy on Saturday, my shopping day.
If it's going to be a rainy day sometime this week, I hope it's today.
You hear that up there, clouds?

I made a promise that I'd come-up with something that stands for the acronym GRRMX.
Too bad I'm too burned-out to think of something good right now.
I will, though, you can count on that.
Here's one:
Grr. My X-ray.
That's from a guy who's just got a broken bone in his body and the doctor is confirming the break by showing the guy his X-ray of the broken bone.
How's that for being silly, huh?
Do we like that one?
Don't worry - that's just a start, and there's more to come on that.

Another thing that sucks is that my local supermarkets ain't stocking Folgers coffee in the DARK flavor.
What gives?
Has it been discontinued?
Is it too dark?
Don't be afraid of the dark.

I got to get a move on because there's a page-long list of customers that need to called since i relieved their parts too late to call them and tell them about it.
I don't think they'd like their phone to be ringing at 11:00pm and have me on the line telling them about it, even though I'm sure they're always favorably impressed with my smooth and masculine voice.
Especially the ladies of the houses I call.
All in a day's work. :)



Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment