Monday, June 7, 2010

Body Language


Why does my nose look so big?






Your body speaks to you.
Did you know that?
Right now, mine is saying to me, "Hey. I've got something that I'll need some time to get rid of, so take it easy on me. OK?"


This morning, I woke up with a headache and I feel a bit tired and worn-out, so I may be fighting off some strange illness that some joker gave me when he coughed in my direction during the past week.
That shit does happen, you know.


On the positive side, the weather today is supposed to be gore-gee-us, so I'm definitely riding my bike to jerk.
Maybe tonight, after the long, hard day is done, I'll post another one to let everybody know I survived the day.


Off to jerk,
-John

2 comments:

  1. hey bud,

    i love your blog! very funny and very you. i will pay special attention to not coughing on you when i see you next. or in my case, sneezing on your lunch sir! have a good week and feel better. now its off to jerk for me!

    Napoleon

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, Napoleon.
    Thank you for the kind words, my good man. :)
    Keep reading and commenting, please!
    I'm at jerk right now, so I'll see you.

    ReplyDelete