Sunday, June 6, 2010

Occupational Hazzard

I didn't put up a second post like I've been doing on Saturday because I didn't feel all that great.
While I was at work, I felt it was taking forever to get through what I had to do (for free) before I could get the hell out of there.
I felt less than pleased, and I didn't feel good at all.
Last night, I kept waking up because my right forearm hurt for some unknown reason, like it had a Charlie horse going on.
What's a Charlie horse?
Look it up!

Sometime, you can catch all manner of weird illness somebody is carrying around, especially if that somebody is inconsiderate enough to cough or wheeze in your face.
Noel-As-In-Mole did that to me once.
I'm gonna' get even with you, little buddy!!! :)
Luckily, I feel mucho better this morning, so let's hope I still feel OK once WR-250FY riding time comes up.
I just might go for a street rip on the WR-250RX this morning to get myself all primed up. :)

I just took a frozen pop out of the freezer.
Orange.
Mmmmmmm, yummy.
I just had to turn up the juice on the freezer, though, because some of them weren't even frozen after sitting in there since yesterday afternoon.
That'll learn 'em.

My Facebook account is taking off nicely.
I don't know if I'll get my number of friends up to 3,593,609 like some people have done somehow, but it's a nice way to communicate with others without having anybody cough in your face. :)

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment