Saturday, June 12, 2010

Miracle Cure

Last night was the first night in a week where I got nearly a full eight hours of sleep.
I got 7-and-a-half, so that's close enough.
I hadn't felt well all week long, and this is because I was getting 4 or 5 hours a night - not enough, people.
I'm happy to say that this morning, instead of feeling like a zombie fresh from digging myself out of the grave, I feel much as my normal self.

The weather this weekend is supposed to be the kind where we could get some rain at any point.
This is good for traction in the dirt where you actually have something resembling normal dirt, which is the kind you can sink a knob into (I'm referring to the knobs of a knobby tire on an off-road motorcycle).
Good for sand, too.
Not so good on all of theose rocks and tree roots that are exposed, and those roots can be as slippery as greased grease.
I know this from first-hand experience.
I'll still be prepping my fire-breather WR-250FY for a ride on Sunday, though.

Here's another GRRMX thingy:

Grandma's Ready to Repair Mom's Xylophone.

Yeah.
You didn't know my mom used to play the xylophone?
And my grandma was her xylophone tech?
Geez, where has your head been?
In the sand?
You ostritch. :)

Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment