Sunday, June 6, 2010

Post-Ride Pics


There were a bunch of wet spots out there on the big, bad trails today.
Mere seconds after this pic was taken, it was straight to the garage for a washin'.



One-day weekends are about half the length of normal two-day weekends, according to my advanced mathematics.
So, when you've been working 6 days a week for a long time, you get used to it.
You also tend to try and make the most of your time, and this definitely applies to when I ride my motorcycles.
I've always liked riding late in the day when the sun is getting low on the horizon.
This is at least partially due to my eyesight, which is not at it's best when it's very bright out.
I wear my eyeglasses when I ride instead of wearing my contacts because my contacts are too effected by wind, making for crummy vision.
My eyeglasses are able to provide reliable vision at the expense of making my beautiful eyes look distorted from the observer's point of view.




There.
That's better.
Here's a tip:
Never chew on your eyeglasses because you'll put unsightly teeth marks on them.
You got me?




Who needs an air freshener dangling from the rear view mirror when you've got sweaty riding gear along for the ride home?
Mmmmmmmmm-mmmmmmm.





Available from your local supermarket's frozen isle. :)
I think I should wash the poor thing.



-John

No comments:

Post a Comment