Tuesday, June 8, 2010

Three Ring Circus


Hmmm.
These look rather festive, don't they?



Well, I survived yesterday, although I didn't feel all that great.
Felt kinda' irritable and, basically, just wanted the day to end.
Well, now it has, and, thank God, I feel better.
Look out, world. :)


I picked up some shortbread cookies with flashy color sprinkles on them.
The guys ain't eating them too quickly, so I decided to help them along.
They look so fun and exciting just sitting there in the package, like they want to be full of action and color right inside your mouth.
Hmmmm.
Sounds like a circus, a circus for the inside of your mouth.
This, I have to try.





Wonder what the dentist would think about this.
Might make him hungry.
Get your own circus, pal.



I put one of those cookies in my mouth, and you know what?
It was exciting.
I could feel all of that circus action going on inside of there.
I felt the lady up on the trapeeze and the lion tamer.
The little car with the 20 tall clowns getting out of it was a rush.
I started to get a little nervous when they brought out the dancing bears and the trained horses, which felt like an earthquake.
Then, there were the elephants.
Wow.
Lots of people up in the stands hootin' and hollerin', munching on popcorn and cotton candy.
At that point, I decided to swallow it before they brought out the grand finale of the Human Cannonball being shot out of a cannon.
That might have hurt. :)



Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment