Sunday, June 13, 2010

Things Really ARE Hot on the Moon


I made this waaaaaaaay back in 2001, when I got my first PC.
The Buzz in the pic is supposed to be astronaut Buzz Aldrin.
................................................................
I'm basically doing this post just to keep at least one a day going.
I haven't felt too ambitious all weekend.
I got plenty of sleep last night to make-up for what I missed during the past work week, but I still feel mentally drained.
Figures that it's the 13th.

Right now, I am really not liking my job too much at all.
Over the years, I've come upon periods where I ponder the idea of quitting this line of work after doing it for over half my life.
I still enjoy my motorcycles and have met some nice people, but sometime, I just feel that everything else about my job can go to hell and stay there.
Ever feel that way?

We'll see what tomorrow brings.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment