Wednesday, June 16, 2010

Life's a Beach


This looks like a No Suntanning Zone.
..............................................................................
Life's a Beach was actually a casual(ty?) wear clothing company from the late 1980s that was at least partially owned by then-superstar motocross and supercross racer Rick Johnson.
Nice bit of useful trivia, huh?
I am full of it. :)
...................................................................................
I'm starting to finally move out of my spell of feeling rotten.
This morning, I feel almost normal.
Luckily, Terrible Tuesday wasn't too terrible - the number of packages delivered by UPS and FedEx were around 33, which allowed me to exit the building by 8:20pm last night, a vast improvement over last Tuesday's 11:30pm, which was when this all started.
I'm not getting any younger, and this is my body telling me that it demands a reasonable amount of beauty sleep each night.
...............................................................................................
Just got another kick out of the same guy who is supposed to be engineering his own solution to having to replace his front sprocket nut each time he removes it.
Now, he wants to remove a part called the "tipover switch", the thing that shuts the engine off if your bike tips over.
I think next, he'll want to remove the crankshaft.
Just because. :)
.........................................................................................
Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment