Saturday, June 26, 2010

Area 51


Now, that's what I call a thoroughly yummy snack.
Tastes good, and it's good for you.

This is my 51st post on my silly little blog.
My, my, my.
Where does the time go?
Maybe it rolled under the couch.
I think that's where my superball from 7th grade went, too.



We got a bunch of these sticker sheets sent to our shop by American Suzuki.
They're commemorating Suzuki's winning of the 2010 AMA Supercross series with factory rider Brian Grungy, who is caricatured on this sheet.

Face it:
The ONLY reasons he was able to pull that off was because a couple of other faster riders were out for the season, and his remaining chief rival, a guy named Villagepostoffice, drilled himself into the ground one time too many.
Period.
Any questions?



I even got my own stick of Suzuki lip balm.
Guess I can use this whenever the weather get balmy.
That's the balm, right there.
I'm totally Suzukied-out.
Too bad I ride Yamahas by choice.
Yes, people, when you know how they're built... :)


In today's MotoGP race from Assen, rookie Ben Spies got a 4th.
Good job.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment