Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Room 222. That Used to Be a TV Show.

I was very young when it aired as a current (not as reruns) show, and I don't remember much about it.
So, I can't tell much about it.
Pity, isn't it?
Guess it will just have to do as help serve for the title of this bloggy post.

Since I'm using a set of Phase 4-valved forks on my WR-250FY, the original forks went up for sale on a message board about five days ago.
They got sold today to a guy from California for $159, so, tomorrow I'm boxing them up and sending them out.
I didn't ask for the moon for them seeing that I didn't feel they were really in big demand, and I felt that the most likely candidate for them would be another WR-250FY rider looking to repair his somehow damaged forks by simply replacing the whole shootin' match.
Hope the new owner likes them.

Since I didn't post this until 9:38pm out here, I'm off to bed for some beauty sleep.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment