Tuesday, December 21, 2010

227: Winter Heaven


The FMF Ti Q muffler from the WR-250FY, all repacked and waiting to be bolted back onto the bike.
Notice the custom "pin striping" on the side panel just above the muffler.
This is one of the remains of the original owner of the bike, and something that I should replace to truly make it all my own.
I actually have new plastic body parts waiting in a big box here inside the house.
I should make this one of my to-do projects over the winter.

*******************

Or, is that actually winter hell?

I woke up this morning to find the front door had been blown open by a gust of wind overnight.
I guess I didn't latch it securely, and I was able to get a bit of fresh air inside while I slept.
Too bad the fresh air was about 25 degrees. :)

Not much new.
Just wanting to bolt my WR-250FY muffler back onto the bike as soon as I get a moment when I don't feel after-work tired.
Will tonight be the night?
Tune in and find out. ;)

Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment