Saturday, December 18, 2010

A Pattern Develops


Get the fire extinguisher.
Firebreather in da house. :)

I see that I'm simply forgetting to enter a post like clockwork every morning as I did since I started this bloggly little blog way back in May.
Well, I think it's just because since we're practically in winter now, there just ain't a whole lot happening other than getting up, going to jerk, eating, sleeping, and repeating.
Believe you me, I'm very much looking forward to better weather coming back so there will be more to life other than those bare necessities.

I do plan on getting my firebreather WR-250FY up into the house today, and I really should because the weather is downright normal, which means about 35 degrees at 11:49 am.
Assuming I do, I'll post a pic as proof. :)

Edit:
As you can see from the above pic, I got 'er done.
Now, I'm free to wrench on the bike to my heart's content as the winter passes it's cold ass by, one day at a time.
More pics to come as I perform certain tasks on the bike in the coming weeks.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment