Sunday, December 19, 2010

225: My Brain is Alive

I remembered to make a post, and here it is.

Today, I didn't stress myself too much.
Did my usual Internet surfing and message board reading and writing.
Also repacked the FMF Ti Q muffler on my WR-250FY, and now I just have to bolt it back onto the bike.
I'll be unbolting it again, anyway, when I take the rear half of the bike apart in order to remove the shock absorber when I sent it off for a service.
Probably sometime in January or February.
No rush, as long as it's done when March rolls in, which can't happen soon enough for me.

Speaking of rear shock absorbers, the one for my WR-250XX may be back in my hands at the end of this week.
That would be nice, which would allow me to put the rear half of that bike back together and wheel that one up here into the house, too, where I can complete my planned work in warmth.

And peace.
The garage where I do my bike storage and maintenance during most of the year is over at my dad's house next door, and he's often got one of his granddaughters (also my niece), who he spoils rotten, and her dopey, punk boyfriends hanging around up in the house above the garage.
Makes for lots of silly kid-like bullshit coming out of their juvenile mouths, which often need to be washed out with some heavy-duty soap, or a hefty steel-toed boot, whatever seems most appropriate at the moment. ;)

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment