Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Take Highway 104 Until You Can't Go No More


Here's a typical motorcycle retard readying himself for his next adventurous ride.

I never fail to come across all kinds of goofy shit while reading posts on my motorcycle forums and message boards.
Basically, all of those goofy posts can be grouped together with this theme in common:
They're written by people who don't know what they're doing.

A fool will write in, claiming that there's absolutely no way in hell his 1983 XT-550 will start easily.
I know this is bullshit because I bought, owned, and rode a 1983 XT-550K.
(That K on the end would endlessly confuse the guy, too, because he wouldn't know it means it's a 1983 model Yamaha motorcycle.)
That bike was actually quite easy to kick start, so what the moron writing in really should write is something like:

***************************

Hi.
I'm a newbie motorcycling pinhead who doesn't know my ass from my elbow when it comes to these motorcycles.
Hell, I probably don't even know what the air filter does or where it's located on my own bike.
I'm most comfortable with just getting the bike running for one more time, putting gas in the tank, and going out, and crashing it several times before I limp home with more battle scars.

Whenever I have trouble with my motorcycle, I'm going to jump up and down, pronouncing the bike a piece of shit that's poorly designed.
I'll never admit that I'm the cause of all my problems, because that would undermine my own self esteem.
When are they gonna' come out with the bike that does everything for you?
Huh?
They should, you know.
Riding these things can be hard work.

So, if you see me writing some utterly retarded post on a forum, make sure you wave as you chuckle at my lack of the most basic mechanical common sense.
Hell, I'm the guy who can't remember which way you turn nuts and bolts to tighten or loosen them. :)

********************************

The reality is that the above made-up shit (by me, of course) does, in funny words, basically boil-down what the view point of these guys is.
They will take a brand-new bike and molest it with their abundant stupidity to the point that it will become a roach of a bike in a year.
I've seen it with my own eyes.
The real funny part is that the retard thinks this is perfectly normal.
Yeah, for him it is.

Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment