Sunday, August 29, 2010

I Just Smoked 115 Joints and I'm Blasted


I'd imagine that this guy is the one who spoke those words of this post's title.
Naaaah, I'm being too stereotypical.
Just because the guy looks like an old hip-dip Harley rider doesn't mean he smokes so much pot, all of his clothes reek of it.
He probably chugs down booze like it's water, instead.
Yeah, that's it.
That stuff's real good for you, too.
Especially when you get older, and we all get older.

I went on another street ride with my old buddy on my WR-250R, yesterday, and it was a good time.
I led the way this time and took us down roads that I know, but since I felt my buddy did not know them, I kept the speed down a notch.
Oh, well.

While we were gassing-up at the beginning of the ride, a couple of Harley hip-dips pulled up to me, and the head hip-dip asked if I lived around there.
I asked why that mattered, and he said, "I'm looking for the head shop."
You all know what a head shop is, right?
It's a store that sells stuff you need to do drugs, like bongs, pipes, rolling papers, and whatever else drug addicts spend their money on.

Anyway, I wanted to laugh and tell the guy to quit doing drugs since he looked ready for retirement age, but, I was nice and asked the name of the shop (like I really cared).
"Cloud 9", the hippie-dippie replied.
I was nice and actually told him how to get in the general area.
I've been past that hole-in-the-wall a few times, but, unfortunately for the two drug-using hip-dips, I couldn't tell them how to arrive at the doorstep, which, judging by the looks of them, they really, really wanted.
Considering how I really, really dislike drugs and the thought of taking them, I did my hip-dip good deed for the year.

I just came back from my Sunday Pachaug rock pile ride, and it was another good one.
The fire breather WR-250FY continues to impress and feel like a fine dirt bike.
The additional air intake area on the top of the airbox (which I detailed a few posts back - go look it up) gave a bit more power with a corresponding bit more intake noise, which was expected.
I think it's a worthwhile trade, and I think I'll keep the bike this way.

One thing I saw today was that within the past two weeks (after my last ride in the Pachaug forest), some state/DEP/Nazi with a bulldozer made it more difficult for motorized vehicles to enter a particular area of the forest.
It's probably due to some loser (which I saw two weeks ago) getting his friggin pickup truck stuck out in the wood while following the rough dirt road that winds it's way through the woods.
Thanks, you asshole.
Now, because you were too dumb to realize your piece of shit street pickup truck wouldn't make it all the way through the trail and you got it stuck real good and required assistance to remove it from where you sunk it (probably getting the state of CT. DEP (AKA Pachaug forest tree police) involved, too), the DEP decided it needed to block the entrance onto the trail.

Good going, you asshole meathead.
Keep your sorry ass off the goddam trail, OK?
You obviously are causing trouble, and I don't want the friggin' DEP gods-of-the-forest on my case because they assume I'm a moron like you are.
Jezzus!
Now, see what you did, you retard?
You made me use foul language.

-John

1 comment:

  1. Hey, I'm glad you like my artwork.
    That Old Biker is available as a print.
    Any yeah he's more of a drinker than a drug taker

    You can see more of my oil paintings and prints here:

    www.motoringartist.com

    Thanks
    Ian Guy

    ReplyDelete