Saturday, May 29, 2010

Word, Homie


I saw this about 6 years ago and thought it was pretty funny.
I hope none of you rough-'n-tough homies out there want to bust a cap in my ass for putting it up here.
Can'cha take a joke? :)




Here's the 2007 SV-650K7 I used to have.
It was a fun bike to ride because it had a fun power delivery (low and midrange) and a light feel to it, and with the Leo Vince slip-on, it sounded great, too.
Since it's sold as a budget bike, things like the suspension and brakes sucked compared to the GSX-Rs and YZF-R1s, but those things were improved dramatically with a wad of money. :)
When I was done with the mods, it was a fantastic sport bike.





Yamaha TT-R125L.
One of the four that I once owned.
I think this was the 2006 model just after I brought it home from the shop.
I'm still looking for one of these to buy...again. :)
Know anybody who's got one for sale?





Another pic of the SV-650K7 after all of the mods were done.
What did it have done to it?
I'll see if I can remember all of them:

*Michelin Pilot Power tires
*Stiffer fork springs
*Race Tech Cartridge Emulators in the fork
*2003 GSX-R750K3 front brake calipers
*Goodridge braided steel front brake lines
*2007 GSX-R600K7 front brake master cylinder
*BMC air filter
*Airbox inlet snorkel cut shorter
*Ivan's Performance Products TRE (Timing Retard Eliminator)
*Dynojet Power Commander lll USB
*2003 Yamaha FZ-1 handlebar
*Leo Vince titanium hi-mount slip-on muffler
*Factory Pro midrange velocity stacks
*Ohlins rear shock
*Metal footpegs (no rubber covers) from a 2005 GSX-R600K5
*Suzuki Accessories rear fender eliminator
*Suzuki Accessories rear seat cowl
*PAIR (Suzuki's acronym for their exhaust air injection setup) removed





Here's a random pic of the 2003 Yamaha FZ-1 I once rode.
Powerful bike with strong brakes.
Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment