Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Ruckus Life


Yes, you too can live a ruckus life.
Step-by-step instructional video included.



Yesterday at work, we received a product (product!) from a company that specializes in parts and accessories for a 50cc Honda scooter called the Ruckus.
This sticker was included with the item in the box.
Two of them, actually, and now they're mine.
Since I've not actually used anything from this place, I don't think they deserve to go up on my wall directly in front of me.
What should I do with them?




Low...ride...err is a real goer.
More words to a song.



This vehicle belongs to Justin, the guy who works downstairs in the Sales Dept.
When I saw this, I thought that there was no way in hell that he could actually drive this thing like that.
Sure enough, he told me that the air suspension is fully lowered when parked for that mean look.
What you all think of this, huh?
Looks like it would be a no-ramp-required job of loading up the ol' dirt bike, eh?





This little gem belongs to Joe.
It's a 2011 early release model.
Just getting broken in, actually.
He parks it far away from all the other vehicles in the parking lot so nobody will scratch it.





Time to say hi to another coworker.
This is George.
George is the official custodian, what I call a janitor.
He supposed to be the guy emptying the trash cans, sweeping the floor, cleaning the bathrooms, and, yes, moving the grass.
Supposed?
What am I insinuating?





It I'm-a-nice-guy time once again.
I'm always buying yummy and delicious Red Bull drinks for the guys I work with in the Parts. Dept.
Why?
It's just because I'm too nice.
I practically have niceness oozing out of me.
This pic was taken at the Shell/Gandhi mart in front of our shop, and the owner/boss man Shawn (or Sean?) was once again the guy behind the counter.
I asked if I could take his picture, but he declined.
That is his hand on the counter, though.
I think he's camera shy.
Maybe next time, he'll allow a pic up to his elbow.
These things have to be done in stages, you know.






Here's what I like to drink if I need a quick boost:
Good ol' fizzy soda with caffeine in it.
I'd much rather have had a root beer or even an iced tea from the soda machine, but there was none left.
Lazy soda machine guy!
Actually, orange was the color I picked as my favorite when I was a little kid.
You know how it is when you're a little kid - somebody's gonna' ask you what your favorite color is, and you'll have to come up with an answer.
Orange is what I went with, and I never wavered from it.
I'm a loyal guy, you know.
Once I decide I like something, I stick with it.





A refresher course in parts receiving:
In order to get the job done right the first time and in a timely manner, you MUST be able to follow instructions.
Study it, people.

Off to jerk.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment