Saturday, May 29, 2010

Miracle Whip


Which Miracle Whip do you like better?
Do you like this Miracle Whip...





...or do you like this one?
Hmmmmm?
Inquiring minds want to know. :)
And, I'll bet a million dollars that nobody knows who this rider is, too.





Manual shift all the way, baby.
No automatics for me.
I've never owned a car or truck with an automatic, actually.





This is where I throw my old tires.
What do you think?



I cleaned my uncle's Virago 250 carburetor this afternoon after work.
It had a fair bit of crud in the bowl from sitting around more than being ridden, but it's all bettah, now.
Nice little bike for him to putter around on and terrorize the neighborhood.
If he gets arrested, I guess that makes me an accomplice.
Maybe I should make out my will right now while I have the chance before they come to lock me up. :)

It rained this afternoon and stopped about 6:30pm, and since it is humid, the streets won't dry before tomorrow morning.
That means no WR-250R ride into dusk like I always like to do on Saturday evening.
Bummer.
At least I get to ride the WR-250F tomorrow evening, and I get to write this for you nice bloggers out there in Blogland.
That's always fun.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment