Wednesday, May 26, 2010

Don't be a Ding Dong - Just Eat 'Um.


Nothing like a yummy, delicious Ding Dong to get you invigorated to tackle the same ol' job you've been doing for 627 years.





Can you spot the real Ding Dong in this pic?
This is noel, 10 seconds before Brooks told him to either get to work, or go back downstairs to the Service Dept. :)


I like teasing Noel, but it's only because I like him.
Do you really think I'd bother or put out the effort to write this stuff if I didn't?
That's classic human nature, people - if somebody is busting my ass, I know that deep down inside, they like me.
Also, I just want you to know that I never post a pic of anybody without their permission and first telling them that I'm gonna' be busting their ass in my blog.
Fair warning, I say. :)

Noel (pronounced like mole) has just given me permission to show you bloggers out there his latest creation:
His very own blog.
Please, leave the guy a comment or three.
Click the link below and prepare to be spellbound with his spelling, punctuation, and grammar:


http://youngmoneybeavskin.blogspot.com/search?updated-min=2010-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&updated-max=2011-01-01T00%3A00%3A00-08%3A00&max-results=2




New tire for me!
My WR-250R badly needs a new front.
It's gonna' get it.


It's off to jerk I go...

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment