Thursday, May 20, 2010

Feeling Tired


I'm feeling tired this morning, and not just because I'm surrounded by these tires.
I got only 4.5 hours of sleep last night after a long night at the office, and I'm feeling a bit run-down and weak.
That's one of the occupational hazards when doing this line of work.
It's not just all wine and roses, you know.
Oh, no.
No, no, no.
Sometime it's a bit of flat soda and picker bushes.
Hardee-har-har.
I still got it.
I actually like flat soda, though. :)


Feeling a bit fruity?
Well, you just came to the right place, pard'ner.
Fruit is good, and good for you.
Quit eating all of that junk food, would ya'?
Some joker at work keeps bringing in all sorts of junk food sweets and munchies.
He should knock that off, don'cha think? :)
See that sticker below my pears?
That's Bib, the Michelin Man from that French tire manufacturer, oui-oui.
Bib is supposed to be made out of a stack of tires - white tires, like they were made about a hundred years ago.
Yeah, that's how far back this Michelin Man goes.
Bon jour.
I just LOVE how French sounds when somebody speaks it.
It's one of my weaknesses.
So, if you really want to butter me up and want to try to make me do something I'd rather not do, ask me in French.
Works every time. :)


It's Meet Another Coworker Time!
This is Justin.
What a smilin' and happy fella', huh?
Justin is one of the salesmen from downstairs who sell all of those motorcycles we've got jamming the place down there on the showroom.
But, when the day is done, he comes upstairs to goof-off for a bit, pouring through catalogues to see all of that gucci stuff he can't afford.
Keep dreamin' buddy.
Then, after he has all sorts of mental images of carbon fiber exhausts and other exotic products crammed into his head, he hops on his CBR-1000RR, winds the engine up to 22,000rpm, dumps the clutch, and does a big, long, smokey burnout while leaving for the night.
And then, he'll come back in the next day and complain that his rear tire ain't lasting too long.
May I offer a suggestion?
Quit reading those darn catalogues, mister.
They're polluting your mind. :)


Behind bars again, eh?
You jailbird, you.
Does anybody know what country Renthal comes from?
Huh?

I'm very tired, so today's post was a short and sweet one.
Cio.

-John

No comments:

Post a Comment