Thursday, May 27, 2010

Refuel at Your Own Risk


Listen up!
If you try stealing some of our gasoline...




...you'll end-up like this.



This was taken at the Shell/Gandhimart out in front of our shop.
I always got the impression that was a pretty rought place with all of those old, grizzled truck drivers always going in and out of there.
I didn't realize it was this rough, though.
As I was gassing-up my WR-250R and saw this signage, I started shaking in my boots at the thought of being mistaken for a drive-off hoodlum and ending-up in a wheelchair for the rest of my life.
I almost went back inside to buy myself a Red Bull to help calm my nerves...a big one. :)

It rained overnight, but it looks like the roads will be mostly dry for the ride into ol' work this morning, with the only wet spots probably in the shady areas.
That's great because a sporty ride into work always does it for me.
You know what I mean, jelly bean?

Off to jerk,
-John

2 comments:

  1. I wish we'd get a rain shower to cool things down a little

    ReplyDelete
  2. i'll box some up and send you a few. :)

    ReplyDelete