Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Forward. March.


Wow, we've finally made it to March 1st.
Now, I think I'll have the opportunity to actually ride this bike sometime this month. :)
*****************************
March is like some kind of rebirth after a sucky winter with all of that friggin' cold and snow and salty roads.
Yuck.
Who needs that kind of stuff.
You know?
****************************
No, not me, and now, it'll be just a matter of days before I can finally roll both of my bikes down my loading ramp off the porch and let their tires rest on actually ground.
Outside.
Wow.
What a concept.
Bring it on.
****************************
I've been sick for the past couple of days, and although I'm getting better, it really sucked Sunday night and yesterday at jerk.
That was tough.
Today, I'm still weaker than normal, but at least the headache and body ache has subsided, and if my hunch is correct, I'll be OK by Thursday.
Amazing thing how your body works, so long as you don't make things worse for it by eating and drinking all manner of stuff it doesn't like.
****************************
Off to jerk,
-John

No comments:

Post a Comment