Thursday, March 31, 2011

Are You the April Fool?

Yeah, folks, brace yourselves for a heaping helping of Friday, April 1st, also known as April Fool's Day. Maybe tomorrow, I'll post a nice, close-up pic of a prominent politician or somebody equally as criminally-minded. :) Finally put the front wheel and front brake caliper back on my WR-250FY firebreather. Just about a month ago, I took the front end apart to grease the steering bearings and change the fork oil, but, since I no longer have access to the garage where I'd been storing my bikes 99% of the time since 1981, I was a bit bummed and just didn't feel like putting it back together immediately. Now that some time has passed and I've basically accepted the situation and have planned a new routine for storing and maintaining the bikes, I feel like going ahead, assembling the bike back into one piece, and actually getting out there into the Pachaug rock pile to do some actual WR-250FY riding, gosh darn it. Maybe this weekend. We'll see how the weather turns out. :) Off to jerk, -John

No comments:

Post a Comment